View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 06:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

<What if we were dogs with signs of PD? ... and the show was about this harbor where the dolphins were appearing sick. A team of highly specialized expert scientists came in, began drawing urine, feces, saliva, blood, every kind of bodily specimen sample you can think of, the dolphins were bathed, massaged, the fluids/samples meticulously analyzed, to find out why about half of the dolphins in the harbor were manifesting signs of illness ...

The point it: why does this not happen with PD? What if you took a dog that manifested signs of PD to the vet? That vet would be taking samples, drawing fluids and doing scans and xrays, all for a creature that cannot even speak! We can tell our doctors exactly what is going on, but no one listens and the entire protocol from "dx", if you can really call it that, to treatment, stays the same.

I am thinking of going to our family vet and asking him his thoughts about this, seriously! >
----------------------------------------------

I feel the same. Social worker said I should stop looking and accept PD. Yeah. right.

Let us know.
shetawk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote