View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 06:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default RSD/CRPS Lived with it 14 years

I have been on here only a few times. I have a question for anyone. Is anyone being given any medications for your pain and the coldness? They can make your problems so much less and you can live a somewhat normal life, you still have pain, but it is bare able and you can walk. I have gone through stages with my illness. I take medications and it helps, are any of you taking anything? Also mine spread to the other side it began in a foot which was operated on. I would truely appreciate anyone speaking on the matter.

It frightens me to think I could be taken off the medications that help me so much. My right foot when I developed it was Black in color it was so bad, and muscle waisted down 1-1/2 inch smaller, plus I was 90 pounds and dying, I was throwing up daily. I had the Spinal cord implanted. Then I had it removed. It would not stay attacked to the spine. I do use a Tens unit. It has effected my immune system. I say away from others because I catch everything.
Please someone tell me if you are being helped with the medications, opiates is what helps me so much, I had many injections in my leg down to the foot before it warmed up enough I could touch it, I could not touch it or nothing.
Thanks, and Blessings to all. Thanks
Brenda Myers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote