View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Ginnie--Thanks again for helping and I agree on 2nd opinion. The surgeon I talked twice-- he said intially my herinations were so severe c-5 thru c7 that one of the disc crumbled during surgery and they had to fish it out from back of neck. He said everything looks ok not perfect-- but no bad enough to risk a revision. Yes c2,c3,c4 all have small herinations. He thinks the problem is c5 nerve is passing thru-- but is still being compressed which affects shoulder. I couldnt move before surgery I went paralyzed on right side. I woke up and was happy i could move arm and hand-- but I still have numbness and the right side is always cold. I will take your advice seek out another oppinion and inquire about pain mangement. I still work everyday so Im lucky on that aspect. It takes a toll end of the day wiped out and stuggle to sleep I wake up every 1hr---its taking a toll. Your a very sweet person Ginnie to take the time to help!!! I will keep u posted and please keep me updated on how your doing.
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote