View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Lee, I really appreciate the advice. Im going to seek out pain mgmt as well. I spoke to my surgeon twice the 2nd time he stated. The surgery was a success but not perfect. He stated c5 nerve is open but very minimally and the nerve is compressed and he feels thats where the shoulder pain is coming from --and he wouldnt risk a revision because before surgery I was paralyzed on right side --and now i have function again. One of the disc crumbled during surgery and had to fish out from back of neck. He said my herniations were one of the largest he has ever seen c5 thru c7 he was very pleased with my outcome. I feel very lucky and appreciate everything he has done. Im working so Im very lucky. If i could get some relief from shoulder pain I would manage better with the rest of the pain. The shoulder on right is a killer---sleeping driving, simple task. Im extremely independent person and I worry sometimes ---who doesnt. Sometimes I feel guilty bitchin about pain --where I know people who cant do half the things I can. Lee, when I read thru all the things you been thru and your online helping people like me make me feel I have no right to complain. Your a real inspiration!! Thanks again for taling the time for me!!!
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote