Thread: CSS-Help!
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 05:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Cool CSS-Help!

So glad I found my way here. ThIs is my first time here. Can someone give me some simple tips how to navigate around or in this site? I don't usually post comments.

I joined this support group because I have recently been diagnosed with Central Sensitivity Syndrome; however, mine is not linked with the more typical categories I've seen as Fibromyaglia and Chronic Fatigue. I have apparently had it since I was three years old but it is just now a disability that seems to be coming to light. My diagnoses are: chronic and episodic migraines which have disabled me from my previous employment position (I will overcome this!),IBS, multiple chemical sensitivity, RLS and periodic limb movement. During childhood, I had petit-mal seizures, now outgrown. However, I was left with a not well known disability, which I still struggle to improve. I have so many unusual conditions; I find myself looking for others who understand a bit about these situations. No one in my family has any of these diagnoses.
genie.g is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote