View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 03:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

oh, this IS fun!......since i've seen your pic, i can't do yours, so someone else will have to......maybe i'll try someone else, but i don't think i'm very good at this sort of thing....i had pictured DebbyV as a skinny, tall, angie-dickinson-type blonde and she doesn't look like that at all......she's very pretty, but more like demi moore than angie (and those of u who r too young to know who angie dickinson is, can just keep quiet about it!).

i have a really firm pic in my mind of mike....his writing reminds me of someone i knew a while back (also a lawyer, tho i knew him from church) so of course, i picture him looking like my friend......not to worry mike, he was a good looking man with prematurely white hair (just about the prettiest hair i've ever seen, in fact!), medium height, very slim, marvellous speaking voice, and the dirtiest laugh i've ever encountered.....no matter what he was laughing at, hearing him would convince u that he'd been listening to off-color jokes.....can't think of a celebrity for comparison, so i hope that's an adequate description.

don't bother doing mine....i don't even know what i look like any more....every time i try to look in a mirror, this fat old lady jumps in front of me, and i can't see myself!