View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 01:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
I got off of morphine and Percocet. I now am taking a low dose of hydrocodone. I am allowed to take that as needed. This takes the edge off. I can take the percocet if I want, but I have not done so in a month. I wanted to see what exactly I had left after my two fusions. Also I know better on what my limits are. If you really have to do another fusion down the road, I would take it easy, and not push that verterbre into herniation. Maybe Yoga? I know it isn't the same as running, but for me, I don't want to go through anymore than I already have. I do wish you all the best. ginnie
ginnie: I unfortunately cannot take Hydrocodone (Vicodin) which isn't as strong, at least in the same mg dose as Oxycontin/Acetominaphen (Percocet) as I vomit almost continuously for a whole day. I will probably just go back to cycling although I ride with a guy who had a multilevel fusion 7 years ago who is getting close to getting another level fused. My L2 has stenosis and DDD already so I expect I don't have 10 years.
fastcarbon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote