View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 03:47 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart Wendy & Anne~

Sorry, I am just checking in. I just got home. Haven't even checked my mail box yet. My cousin and I went antique hunting today in a little town called Rockville. That's where they're are so many covered bridges & they have a big festival every year. Well, I hit the jackpot on three things. I got a nice play pen for dolls, a chair, and a big cradle. I've got 5 dolls in it right now. I don't know where I am going to end up with it, but I am going to take some piece of furniture out in the garage. I DON'T LIKE CLUTTER! I have enough dolls now that I need places to put them anymore. Whoever suggested Anne & I start selling dolls in a shop, may have a good idea. What do you think Froggie? We could buy and sell doll stuff! We would be in "seventh heaven". I'll come live down there, it's too cold up here anyway, in the winter.

Now if we could just get Anne well, thats next on the list. I hope she is some better with the appointment behind her, at the doctors office. I sure hope you don't need surgery for this.

It is going to rain here any minute, so I better close for now. We are in our rainy season, till after the 500 Mile Race. Happens every year! Have a good evening everyone. Where is everyone anyway?
____
BC

She who hides nothing, has nothing to hide~
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote