View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 07:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

The neuro said he did not think I have MG, but he did not say what he thought I did have. He is not a MG expert but he does have another MG patient. I have a brain MRI next Wednesday. Tomorrow, I have a bunch of blood test including the MG antibodies, anca antibodies, aldolase and serum electrophoresis.

My RSD is in my left foot, but I have dystrophy in my whole left leg from the RSD. I hope one of the tests show something they can treat. I guess from the test he may be suspecting MS.

The eye symptoms are the worse. Most of my weakness is in my legs, I stumble alot. Today the shoulders and arms were very weak. I have not had shortness of breathe since the summer heat is gone. I do have alot of coughing with a wheeze. I watched a video for choking problems on-line from an occupational therapist and it has really helped with the choking and swallowing problems.

My doctor network post the blood test on-line so I should know in a week the results. My next neuro appointment is not until early November. I will let you know how it goes.
thanks,
kathie
cait24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote