View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 04:30 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Allen,

I'm going to describe you since you already have a picture up. LOL. You have big ears, white hair that stands up and big brown eyes. Very cute. LOL And the cutest smile.

I've already seen your real picture so I know you have brown hair, tall, thin, good looking. As far as other looks you clean up nicely. LOL

Your personality, you are very kind to people, very helpful, you like to have fun and try to make the best of a bad situation. you have a great sense of humor, you get along with everyone, you have a great sense of humor. Oh, I think I said that twice.

You're definetly not a fly by night with no lights on. You are in charge of what is going on with you and can deal with it with very good repore. You don't fly off the handle at just anything and you don't make a big deal out of nothing.

If there is anything I left out feel free to fill in the blanks.

Jose is one I'd like to see done. That girl reminds me of likeing a lot of excitment in her life. Never a dull moment for her.

I'd say she has dark hair, brown eyes, kind of small. Someone else can help me finish hers because I'd say people have an ideal about her too.

As far as me, I have a picture on my profile of me and my daughter. I didn't know how to put it here but it's on my profile. I'll let everyone else describe me, your just not allowed to use cursewords on here. I can be a ***** at times but I have to be put in that position. I definatley can stand up for myself when it's needed anymore. I'll let anyone else do the rest on me too.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote