View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 07:22 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Hi Ho Here I Go

Yup, I am in New York after a VERY LONG day yesterday travelling.... 3am to just after midnight. I don't really feel refreshed after sleeping, but I am ready for the interview I must complete and then hope all is finalised. Goal is taking home another license to hang on the office wall.

The SCS worked wonderfully well for the travels yesterday, controlling the lumbar and leg pain issues. That pesky right forearm issue persists, and Doc believes it to be, of all things, tendonitis/tennis elbow. I guess I will have to take up tennis so I can stop playing and maybe the condition will improve, right? Kind of like taking up drinking would improve gout if I then stopped drinking? Har Har Hardy Har Har. Oh, well, the big picture is I will not be derailed by pesky pains and we are pushing on here.

Yep, I have been typing, and it likely has exacerbated the right forearm stuff, but then such is a part of the practice of law. Words, words, and more words.......

Well, signing off now from upstate New Yawwwk, as it sounds phonetically pronounced up here.
Prayers for a pain-less-day for you all!
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (10-12-2012), JavaJan (10-12-2012), Rrae (10-31-2012)