View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 04:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi gang, just got home from the gyn doc and now I am off to take son to his doc. When he exercises his heart beats so hard that you can see it in his chest, then a few weeks ago my nephew was in the hospital because his heart was beating erratically so I told my son we are getting you checked out just to be on the safe side. I am probably paranoid but who cares.

So the daughter is home sick today. I probably should take her too but I can only do one thing at a time with those two. Plus hers is more of allergies and maybe a head cold so there isn't much they can do. I will watch and see with her.

Anne, I sure wish you could get the dizzies under control. I struggled with that and still do somewhat. I am adding a link to what they did to help me, maybe you could mention it to your doc. They did the Epley manuever on me and it helped. Took them 2 years to finally figure something out and while it didn't eliminate the vertigo it helped. Hope you feel better soon.

http://www.dizziness-and-balance.com...bppv/bppv.html

Shelley-thought you could use a hug so here ya go

Well I am outta time but hugs to the rest of ya too...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote