View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 08:19 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have RSD in my neck, upper body (front and back), both arms, and both hands. With my neck...the biggest things for me when the pain is really bad are lidoderm patches (on my neck or sometimes under my bra straps depending on whether my neck or back or shoulders are worse), heating patches OVER the lidoderm patches, and a scarf to protect against air movements, cold, etc (which for me send my pain into overdrive). I take one or 2 hot baths a day with epsom salts and that seems to help. I also went through desensitization therapy last year for my back and neck and this helped tremendously. It was awful to go through but so worth it...helped to normalize the sensations in those areas. I'm still sensitive and have days where I can't stand anything touching me there but for the most part I am back to normal clothes and bras (albeit looser clothes than i used to wear before). tDCS has helped a lot with the sensitivity in my hands and arms but it hasn't yet helped with my neck, back, front, or shoulders.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote