View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 10:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Accountant,

itīs been 6 weeks since my concussion and I donīt really know if I am feeling any better or not. I mean I have a couple of good days when I feel almost back to my old self and a couple of bad days when I feel awful (today is one of those bad days). Itīs been a rollercoaster. The symptoms (nausea, fatique, feeling on the edge, general feeling of unwellness, vertigo, brain fog, muscle aches, slight headache, chills, face numbness, weakness, feeling dreamy, spaced out, ...) tend to come and go. They come very quickly and then disappear spontaneously in the same manner. Itīs very frustrating. I have to work and have been working full time for the past 4 weeks but itīs very difficult to handle that. When I donīt work i try to relax, that makes me feel a little better. I am seeing my neurologist at Wednesday so letīs se if she suggests any other tests like eeg, vng, mri or something. I wanted a mri before but she thought it was useless as my 2 ct scans 30 and 100 hours after the concussion were clear. Itīs very exhausting. My only hope is that last year I got so sick with some nasty infection I was pretty off for almost 4 monts (I was so sick I had barely left my house during this time period). Then recovered completely. So some things take a long time to settle down and dissapear. I really hope this will pass, too.
worried12378 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Theta Z (10-14-2012)