View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 11:26 PM

Location: GulfCoastSouth .... April 2014 rudely displanted to the cold wet windy gloomy NW coast.
10 yr Member

Location: GulfCoastSouth .... April 2014 rudely displanted to the cold wet windy gloomy NW coast.
10 yr Member

I was on cyclobenzaprine (sp?) for 2-3 years; it also seemed to help me to sleep; and then skelaxin(sp?) longterm, post-injury; plus an 800 mg. Rx ibuprofen, 1 x ea. 8 hrs ( = 3 per day/2400 mg total daily; 3200, if severe pain) and no other pain meds. I still take the 800 mg. Rx ibuprofen, as needed. (The 800 mg. Rx works better, much moreso highly effective for me than the 200 mg tabs, e.g. from Wal-Mart --- and cheaper (!) also than the 200 mg. generic, like Wal-Mart, or Dollar General, etc. variety.)

Theta

50s Babyboomer; 2008 high-impact rear-ended/totalled-MVC, closed-head injury->pcs ... "Still dealing with it."
1993, Fell on black ice; first closed-head injury; life-altering. // 2014 Now dealing with Peripheral Neuropathy, tremors, shakiness, vestibular disorder, akithesia, anhedonia, yada yada, likely thanks to rx meds // 2014: uprooted to the cold wet gray NW coast, trying to find a way back home ... where it's blue sky and warm!

__________________________________________________ _________
Each and every day I am better and better. I affirm and give thanks that it is so. // 2014-This was still true for me last year, I truly felt this a year ago. Unfortunately it holds no meaning for me now. Odd, it was the Theta mantra for years. Change change change.

Last edited by Theta Z; 10-13-2012 at 05:23 AM.
Theta Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote