View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 08:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks

Thank you for the replies.. I am feeling better this morning.. I have noticed that at my worst over the last few weeks I have just felt foggy-headed.. and I pick up on sounds a little bit louder.. like when I'm chewing something crunchy...this mostly happens when I am feeling nervous or stressed.

This past week I had a friend who was killed and it has been eating away at me.. I don't know if I am more emotional than I was before... I have always been pretty mellow dramatic but it's like a fight every day to not get upset over something...but I pretty much refuse to take medication for it.

The headaches are pretty much gone, but I never had a ton anyway..

I am avoiding loud noises in excess but I can't avoid everything altogether, and the bills are coming in and I don't really have an option to just wait it out...

It's been a little over 2 months... this is my first concussion (that I am aware of).. and I think it was probably prolonged out of fear.. no one told me what was wrong...

I agree with the diet aspect, which seems a little harsh but I can definitely try to cut out caffeine and, obviously alcohol ( I don't think I could handle it anyway)...I'm 23 years old, pretty good health.. always suffered from anxiety...that's pretty much it.

Has anyone on here gotten better in 3-6 months or are most of you multiple concussions...and a few years recovery??
anw1989 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote