View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 07:08 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Baby Girl

I am so sorry you have had such experiences with doctors. I wanted to say hello and welcome you here. You won't be shoved to the side here, that is for sure! I am responding because I am older, and this same kind of treatment has happened to me. I was given a lecture for almost 20 minutes, and you know, I didn't even get a word in about what I was experiening. Good God, and he charged $247 for that visit! I was horrified. It isn't just your age, it is the doctor. Get another, who shows some wisdom and compassion. People get sick at any age, and no patient should be treated like that. RSD is painful, and needs to be treated. Have you tried Katemine lotion? It numbs the areas effected very well, and has me reduce opiates to a big degree. There are other alterniatives, besides sitting in front of a doc. that doesn't take you seriously. Walk out, head up, and seek someone else. We will be here for you at Neuro Talk. I hope that you can find that compassionate doctor in your area. Post where you live, and someone may be able to recommend someone. I wish you all the best. I go to a physiatrist, who specializes on pain, and treating the whole person. ginnie :
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote