View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 12:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I donīt have positive tests either and thatīs why youīll find I havenīt specifically statedīMGīin my post - and usually donīt when referring to my own symptoms. So thanks for writing and sharing this really interesting account, Geode.

One thing I do know is that after 2 years of chronic fatigue some years ago, cognitive dysfunction was very generalized, just like the condition itself. Once I was cured of it I noticed my brain was extremely hungry for stimulation so I would read tons of neurobiology books a week, play complicated piano music - almost as if the brain was starving for exercise. I also feel that my brain is now razor sharp compared to what it was even before the CFS started.

The cognitive episodes that I had recently mirror the exact same type of muscle weakness that is occurring this time round – it could of course just be one great big coincidence......

Quote:
Originally Posted by southblues View Post
I still have the sneaky suspicion that I am a bit insane.
Hey Celeste! I think you can not pronounce yourself insane until thousands of doctors and neurologists do so first!!!! ...... ... ... ...
Anacrusis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
southblues (10-14-2012)