View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 02:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Must Have Heard the Call?

I think I'd heard Addy call out on this one? Lol! It was very loud and brought me to the forum!

I am amazed by the numbers of names I still recognize! It's been quite awhile since I have been here to interact much. I am often referring people to this site, as they look for support and for sound information on various medical conditions, life challenges, etc. I love this site! Wonderful people, both members and moderators, etc. Just an amazing place!

I have missed so many of you!
Lots has gone on in life, lots that has needed extra attention! Seems like that's the case for all! (We'd lost our home in a major flood, almost two years ago now...and still are not in our own home yet due to all of the complications with restoration, etc. We have lost major members of our family to various types of cancer over the past couple of years. We have been assisting my elderly mother for almost two years, as she'd lost her husband to cancer. Too many life events to list here today... or ever! Lol! So many challenges, yet we count our blessings everyday!)

I do not yet use FB, either. I don't feel it's as safe for more confidential discussions. Maybe I am mistaken? I may have to eventually participate on FB. yet have been holding out. Quite frankly, haven't had the time to get to know FB, either. (It seems there's a lot of "trouble" between people, ie: some family members and some employees/employers, etc, on FB. I like to have as much peace as I can in my the few minutes I have to myself in life!

I had an urge to drop in, to say hi, to wish everyone "Happy Holidays" and hope people are finding healing on all levels of their lives!

I still think of you each/all so very often!
I hope to check back in sometime soon!

Lots of Love, Gratitude, Healing to All!

DejaVu
DejaVu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-15-2012), Alffe (10-22-2012), barbo (10-14-2012), Burntmarshmallow (10-14-2012), FeelinGoofy (10-15-2012), Koala77 (10-17-2012), Lara (10-17-2012)