View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 08:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wow... this is fun!!!

Artist - I have seen your pic so this is cheating - but I agree with Marks idea... dark hair, small, slim, "petite" and quite short. Very supportive but likes proper debates and doesn't deal with crap from every body. Likes living with random life forms. Someone that prefers animals to people in "real time".

Ada - I always imagine you as this middle aged woman with sort of silvery blonde hair, like artist very petite, quite quiet and insular, probaly has a cat and enjoys sitting by the fire reading or knitting. Someone that knows loads of "mummy" recipies and folk lore. Knows the neighbours and meets them for coffee a couple of times a week. Really caring and resourceful.

Roz - apart from the eye I imagine you are small boned, with medium length dark hair and dark eyes. Probaly wears glasses. Loves reading. Terrier like tenacity. intellectual.

IHH - tall, blonde sort of scandinavian looking, sport/ exercise mad. Goes to church alot. Blueish eyes. probaly enjoyed tennis particularly. Loves reading and spending time with friends. Dedicated. Enjoys cooking.

Alllen - I imagine you being dressed in fishing stuff with the great hat and puffa... don't know why!! imagine you sitting by a river with a book on hand. I know. Bizzare. Probaly with a pencil to write in corrections!

erm - that's all I can think of for now... will add more later!!

Oh Jo - this motherly person sitting at the computer - probaly got a pixie face and is really small and slight. imagine her running an empire from her computer in the side of say the kitchen with lots of kids running around.

Vicc - bald, about 5ft 10 probaly broad shouldered, wears glasses. Sits and drinks beer in front of the football. Probaly likes baseball caps. Stays up till 4 or 5 in the morning because he's at the computer researching and doesn't want it to effect everyone else so writes lots of posts. Probaly very focused. Very kind and loves kids!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
frogga is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote