View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 10:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Oh Alice... I do so dearly hope you have days that are relatively free of these reactions.

I canīt say I have experienced such strong neurotoxic reactions. But in the past we were young and daft enough to work as photographers mixing toxic chemicals in non-ventilated rooms without masks or gloves - our eyes would react immediately to the fumes and still we thought we were young and hence eternally invincible.

When I took MG contra-indicated drugs one year ago I had respiratory sensitivity to a lot of substances as well as breathing problems caused by the drugs themselves. I remember one thing in particular and that was the timeframe of the reaction: It seemed that permeable materials in the car would soak up the offending fumes - we would give a person a ride in our car who had perfume/other - and even 3 days later I would still be reacting on getting into our car again. I thought of all this after I read your story.

I do also remember a very strange experience about 10 years ago where something in the top part of the lungs changed. (When youīve had a mint and try to drink a cold glass of water thatīs what it felt like for a long time just breathing in normal air) and itīs since then that my milder reactions started.

Last edited by Anacrusis; 10-15-2012 at 11:36 AM. Reason: discrepancy between mood and topic
Anacrusis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote