View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 07:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default LH, how are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosingHope View Post
Marc - it's interesting you say that; my left ("good") side flared up a little during this virus, and I was already sore from work. I was attributing the left side flare up to laying around in bed for days on end, but maybe it also has to do with systemic inflammation caused by illness?

tosmother - I have not had my recheck appointment yet. I was supposed to have it next week, but my ride weaseled out on me, so now I'm going on the 24th. Other than this virus, I've been doing okay. I had a rough week at work that left me sore, but not like what I was experiencing prior to surgery so, yes, still very glad I had the surgery. :-) I was feeling pretty discouraged when I got sore and sick at the same time, initially blaming the soreness/pain for the fact that I felt crappy all over. Prior to surgery I did have pain episodes so severe that they caused fever spikes, nausea and vomiting, and I was scared that was starting to happen again - it was almost a relief to find I had a virus.

I am in Dallas. I saw Dr. Pearl today. He confirmed TOS and I will set the return trip and surgery date tomorrow. It may be as quick as Oct. 29.

I am watching the baseball playoffs on TV from hotel room. Guess who is pitching for the Cardinals? Oh no! He just gave up a lead off HR! I asked Dr. Pearl about him today. He smiled and said he was doing fine but returned to very soon afterwards. They are talking about the surgery on TV now.

Have you recovered from the virus? Are you still doing well with recovery?
romans8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote