View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 08:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am not sure what my PN is from either, I have an idea. It's either my hypothyroid or pre-diabetes, which I have diagnosed MYSELF because the doctor only checked fasting and it was a 90 which is not considered high until it reaches 100. However, I bought a meter and found that my numbers spike up to 189-245 when high carb meal consumed. My research has shown a person has usually had diabetes for several years BEFORE a fasting number reaches 100.

Anyway, all that to say, I have theories but the cause is still unknown for sure, but treating symptoms is a priority. I got on thyroid meds, and am keeping my glucose readings below 140 at all times.

My biggest relief? Finding out about Benfentiamine! Within 2 days of starting it the burning in my feet improved 90% and after a month or so still gone, occasionally I have flare ups but still, this supplement has been a God send, and no doctor helped me find this.

Also, I would NOT say you had high B12 levels at 1,000. My number is 4,000 and I supplement every single day because it helps. Throw out "normal" for B12 and listen to your body.

Good luck, it's all trial and error
Stacy2012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote