View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 11:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Happiness

For myself I have the same struggles. The neuro wrote in his notes that I am fixed on my deficits, DUH. I felt that even though I was explaining same symptoms over and over I also was told that it would take time. What I realized was any happiness I might find was going to be in the small moments.

I have had to make an effort to not focus on the negative. I was very active, considered the top of my department and highly aware. Now I am very different and not able to do what was once easy. But considering the positives in my life however small. Noticing those whose circumstances are much worse than mine. I have slowly been able to find more and more happy moment however small.

Talk your struggles out it is part of the process. Do not bottle your feelings up. Here you will find acceptance and understanding.

My best to you.

To see the divine in the moment.
rmschaver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
xxxxcrystalxxxx (10-16-2012)