View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 03:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default About forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephC View Post
Others may find other forums more to their preference as I know of some that are more personable.
For me I find whatever quality I am looking for in any given group, and sometimes a quality just takes longer to reveal itself in different places. I have been a member of two other forums and occasionally I go to another forum just because I have already started a thread there. This forum doesnīt exactly send a welcome basket to each new member - however if people bother to stick around then they pick up on itīs intention which amounts to exactly the same thing . I do know I am equally as hypersensitive about posting anything on any of the forums (my ideas/feelings - other peoples ideas/feelings) but I also know that I am braver on this forum than any other. I just read something in Scientific American Mind magazine, that communication on internet can sometimes come across harsher than in real life, and they attributed it to a lack of eye contact!
Well I think everyone here is doing a pretty darned great job - all things considered

Steph, the medication is an important practical issue which I know nothing about, but I can wish you well during this really happy transition & time for a breath of fresh air. Enjoy it

Anacrusis
Anacrusis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote