View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 05:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Theta Z, thanks for the positive feedback

Good points Mark. Yes, I don't plan on taking all of the supplements forever, I am picking the ones I think help me the most, and that might cost up to $800 a year. I'll ween down as I improve and try to focus more on diet over time, and bring it down to maybe $400 or less. But yes, if you took everything I mentioned, it could cost $1000-$2500 most likely per year.

Yes, I am in the middle range. My concussion was minor (no blackouts or anything), but I had hit my head about 6 months before as well (no blackouts).

I agree about the Buffalo protocol. I didn't start it for a long time, and I waited until all pressure feelings in my head were gone before I began the regimen. The first few times I tried exercising, I had symptoms--brain fog and sometimes pressure. I took a break, and weeks later tried again but at just 120BPM. Things have been working fine and I moved up to 140BPM without any symptoms.

Those books could definitely be overwhelming for some, but helpful for those who have more mild PCS like I've had.
axs221 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Theta Z (10-22-2012)