View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 07:03 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default thoracic spine injury.

I haven't been on here for quite some time. I didn't know they had the spinal disorder site. I have spent many a day on the Thoracic Outlet and the RSD forum.

I was rearended in Oct of 11. I have spent months in PT and my PTist says my thoracic spine is injured and doesn't protect my vital organs. He's been my PTist for 21 years so I trust him. He tells me he can get me to doing better but I won't stay that way.

I have pain all the way around my bra line, I have left chest pain, left arm pain, and left palm pain. I have fatigue, weakness, trouble breathing, trouble eating, headaches, brainfog at times.

I had 2 surgeries for pec minor in May and I was told that they were skeptical that it would do the left side. They think I need a rib resection for the TOS.

I see a new Dr. Friday. He is an Orthopedic Surgeon for Spine injuries. I am hoping he will do some test on me and find some answers.

The person that hit me was a 16 year old and hit me so hard it totaled his truck, his bent the frame on my expedition.

I am really dealing with frustration on this. I would love some insight as to what I am dealing with. They did do an xray and said I had some arthritis but I didn't have this spine problem until this accident.

Thanks for any help on this.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote