View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 11:46 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Exclamation Momz

Momz, for a fast action to bring down pain a good thing is a shot of Toradol!

Toradol is a kick butt I guess Asprin type med, it is an antiinflamatory. In flare ups I took my daughter to PCP to get a shot in her rump and great instant help...in and ER with Iv they give it that wasy. But I really think the Butt shot last longer and faster. Additionally in that high of pain, valium as a muscle relaxant.

Toradol is not narcotic so doc's are genrally hip to give it!
It also is wonderful for cervogenic headaches of others get them.

I took my daughter to PCp not wanting to have her unable to walk or move in pain in the upper trap all the way down to the lumbar....one long spasms, The PCP gave her the shot in the rump, and she walked out of there, like a healing. She still ahd pain, but could move, an reduced it 75%

I suggested before that you are so close to Dr,.Scott Fried at the upper extremity institute, near Plymouth meeting mall that it is extremly worth the trip. www.nervepain.com Dr. Fried is a total picture person and instinctivly KNOWS what will help and what will not.

Dr.Togut is up here in Wilkes Barre, I know he does trigger points, a whammy one, and botox, but no facet or other invasive'
Advanced pain management Dr Bell, is agressive with injections.

I am so sorry that your hands are filled with your daughter, my prayers go out for you both. You could use a group hug...
Love
Di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote