View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 05:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy93stang View Post
I had surgery 12-5-2012 for Tarlov Cyst with Dr. Feigenbaum in Kansas City. I had 5 giant cyst in my sacral area. One was removed and 4 drained and wrapped with a bovine heart. If anyone has question email me.
Dear Amy:

I am a 63 year-old woman and I live in Canada. For a year now, I have been suffering with lower lumbar/sacral pain. Finally, I was able to have an MRI done on September 1st/2012 and it was discovered that I have multiple Tarlov cysts in the lumbar/sacral area. I have been researching neurosurgeons who are experienced with Tarlov cyst disease. Dr. Feigenbaum was the doctor in the US that stood out among all the rest as the best. I see that you have had surgery for your cysts, Amy, with Dr. Feigenbaum. It would really mean a lot to me if you could share your personal experience with Tarlov cyst disease and how the surgery helped you. At this point, I am in horrible pain all the time. I'm still waiting to see a neurosurgeon in our area, but the problem is none of the doctors here are experienced with Tarlov cysts.

With gratitude,
Cathy Harding
Summerhope49 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote