View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 08:08 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes and no. I have been through a lot of surgeries and fear this one more than any even though this one may finally be the one that deals with the root cause. What I am most concerned about is flying home three days after surgery. What kind of shape were you in three days post-op? Also does he have to see you that morning before you can go home? Can you describe for me what the first few days were like? They told me I would spend two nights in the hospital because I am from so far away and one in a hotel.

My wife will be with me and I am trying to decide where to get a hotel room. It may be best just to stay at the hotel attached to the complex. I know you said you stayed there and it was ok. I stayed in the Market Center area this past trip and it was ok but there was nothing you could walk to for anything. I am not sure there is an area of Dallas near downtown that is like that.

I have TOS bi-laterally and he said he hoped physical therapy will make the secondary side clear up. I hope he is right because I cannot raise that arm above my shoulder. Are all the PT exercises home exercises?

My surgery is confirmed for Oct. 29. I hope you continue to do well and thanks for all of the information. I do have one more question. You said you are going back for a follow-up. How far out is that after surgery?

I know I have peppered you with a lot of questions so I guess that answers your question about my anxiety level. Thanks LH for all you have shared.
romans8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote