View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 01:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello, my name is Megs. I am 33 years old. Married 13 years to a wonderful and the most handsome man, I know.
I came here....well, some very good friends of mine, told me about this great loving and caring place.

I have a host of spine problems, born with a spine birth defect. And I have an A/M illness.(auto immune sp) and horried spelling. Sorry all.

I have problems with muscle tone, and that is the reason I want to be a part of this great group.
With my illness, part of my leg muscles never fully developed as a child. But, I need upper body workouts. As I can only stand for about 10 minutes.

I have not been able to get on the computer as much as I like as of late. But, I promise I will try my best to keep in touch and check in as much as I can.

I look forward to making new friends here. As I have made all ready some wonderful friends. I am a people person. I love to talk, and make new friends.
As it is, with all of you, I never have to be the fake person, that seems fine, when inside and out, I hurt in so many ways.
Thank you for inviting me to be part of this wonderful group.
Megs
MeganLyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote