View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 01:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Yee-haw!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark56 View Post
Yep, now I am a New York lawyer living in a cow town in the colorful state of Colorado..... SO glad I am finally home again. I think I had two hours sleep in over 48 hours.....

Once I made it to bed after 5:30am this morning due to airline SNAFUs [yes, I know that the military acronym means] I slept solid 8 hours. Think I will get a nap in a moment or two.

Did I mention I am glad I am home again? Had to resort to pain meds on trip because it was SO VERY PAINFUL, not so much the purpose in my going as was the multiplicity of airline SNAFUs, and yes, it was all on one airline. Ugh!!

I think I will try Southwest next time. At least, my SCS worked very much like a charm, although I forgot and left my best buddy travel companion, my cushion at the Albany Hotel. They are going to ship it to me.... whew!!
Prayin for all, now going back to bed,
Mark56
Wow...I leave for a bit and when I come back Mark is a NY Lawyer! Scarey, huh? Sorry for the absence...I've sure thought about so many of you often (and said silent prayers).

So do you recognize a military acronym, "BUF" (a nickname given to the B52's)?

Thankful your SCS is hummin along, singing a, "Reduced Pain" song! Mine is also doing wonderfully and, believe it or not, I'm down to 3 weeks and 2 days to that magical 12-week goal. Can't believe how fast the time has FLOWN by.

Had my appt with my doc yesterday and completely forgot to ask, "So, how does this work, anyway? At the 11-week, 6-day point I can't lift over 10 lbs but then at the 12-week point I can go back to picking up whatever I used to? (My job requirements are 50lbs but it isn't unheard of to be called up to go past that.) But, she is setting me up with PT so hopefully that'll be all figured out when the time comes.

Any-who - good to see y'all!

DFW_Andy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (10-18-2012), Mark56 (10-18-2012), Rrae (10-31-2012)