View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 01:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default 3.5 months into PCS (some problems subsiding)

After 3 and a half months I think I'm in a much better state. I no longer feel like I'm disconnected from the world, no dizziness, no mental fog, mental issues seem to have dissipated or I've learnt to cope with them.

The issues I have now are all new (developed them a couple weeks ago):

1) headaches near base of back of skull (somewhat seldom)

2) constant mild pain (pressure?) that comes and goes every few hours. It is usually located at the base of the back of my head, but it sometimes it is present near the middle-back, middle-back-sides, and sometimes I have it up by my temples.

3) tingly feeling on my scalp that also comes and goes. If I run my fingers over my scalp it seems to go away for a few seconds.

Any thoughts on these issues and possible temporary remedies? I'm doing a lot better these days but I really think that if I could suppress these issues I would be able to contribute much more in day to day activities.

I am on the full vitamin regiment and have currently been undergoing IMS (inter-muscular stimulation) a couple time per week. Once per week it's with the acupuncture needs and the alternate day is with with pads that stimulate my upper neck muscles with electricity.
Chris4329 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Theta Z (10-17-2012)