View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 01:49 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Let me try...

At the bottom of a post at the far right is "thanks"...to the left of it is Q-reply....this is quick reply.

Further next to the left is Quote, which brings up a quote with tags of the post you are quoting.

The Reply box (no quote feature) is not in a post. It is down to the left of the page where the post appears. It is blue in the default blue skin.

We have different skins here. The blue one is the default skin and has a pencil icon to the far right of the end of the post. Click on this and the quick reply box changes from beige to active and then you can type in it.

To view the different skins, go to the main index page. Scroll down all the way to the bottom, and at the far left is a little narrow horizontal box with a down arrow. Click the arrow and
it will bring up types of viewing changes you can make. I use Spring, for example. It is the easiest on my eyes.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
skippyfeet (10-25-2012)