View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 07:54 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Ah, Dear Sal Pal, so refreshing to read your posts...you stare this ugly disease right in the face and stick out your tongue

After several weeks of blissful remission, the spasticity in the legs is back with a vengance. The bladder is leaking-freaking leaking!-whenever it wants, which is new. The fatigue is starting in after mornings of activity. And the brain farts are getting longer and louder

I'm anxious so often I'm tempted to start taking the anti anxiety drugs the doc gave me for the spasms...but I don't like to medicate any more than I already do. So I try to keep calm, but when your brain's on fire, it's tough to find the water bucket to put it out. When you do find the bucket there's a hole in it...sigh...

Oh well...I am trying to look forward to the two grandbabies that are due early next year...lots of blankets to crochet, which is my therapy...

I hate this disease. Period. It's not like I have cancer, I know. But I still hate it...
ANNagain (10-18-2012), new2net98 (10-18-2012), NurseNancy (10-27-2012), SallyC (10-17-2012)