View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 09:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
So how is your dispicable, worm crawling, dodo eating, party pooping, snotty, smelly, creeping, crawly, carpy, cantakerous, ugly, obnoxous disease treating you these days?

I'll tell you I am sick and dam tired of it, taking over my life, my fun, every move I make or thought I have. Not a good friend to have, even when we try to make the best of it. Like thread posts of "what do you not mind about MS".

Me? After raising a husband childen working and doing all the proper things thru 40 years of MS BS, I'm doing anything I really feel like doing and very little of what I don't. I'm only taking meds that actually make me feel better and no more of the ones big pharma want me on. No special diets for me, anymore...just everything in moderation (encluding the total)

So, how are you doing (insert biotching here)? And tell me, what are you doing or trying to do, to make your life happier?

Love you,

Sally

Well Sally, first of all

I'm not doing so well with these diseases. I'm so tired of all of it. Not only is my MS flaring up, but the meds I'm on cause dry mouth. So I have three teeth that will be pulled next Tuesday. Then there's the periodic paralysis that is also acting up.

I'm dropping things constantly and unexpectedly, bladder leaking is getting much worse, can't remember conversations to save my soul (I completely forget what I'm saying mid sentence as well), fatigue is out of control and my insurance wont cover the med my doctor wants to put me on, I have to go surrender my license because even the doctor says that at this point she doesn't see me driving again, I can't fill out paperwork at all (my poor hubby has to do it), numbness in personal places at very in-opportune times, breathing is getting worse, trigeminal neuralgia keeps getting worse, optic neuritis also keeps getting worse, nausea has been so bad I can't hardly eat. I just can't seem to win, every time I think I'm getting used to a new symptom another one pops up to make me miserable.

But my son is in kindergarten this year. We all got Halloween costumes for a total of $10. Actually the cost was all for my costume because both of the kids' costumes were hand me downs from cousins. I love having a big family! My kids are very good at helping me when I need it, I also keep getting compliments from so many people on how well my kids behave.
When I need to cry because I just can't take it anymore my husband holds me and lets me cry it out.

So I just saw something on facebook that really got me thinking. It says, "DON'T QUIT. You're already in pain. You already hurt. Get a reward from it." Not really sure I can get a reward from MS but..... Thanks for the vent session and sorry I haven't been here lately, haven't been feeling good.

Kristie
nemsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (10-18-2012), dmplaura (10-18-2012), Erika (10-17-2012), Judy2 (10-19-2012), marion06095 (10-18-2012), new2net98 (10-18-2012), NurseNancy (10-27-2012), SallyC (10-17-2012)