View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 05:50 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Exercise dilates blood vessels, and so does heat.

I'd suggest putting some epsom salts in your soaks. This will provide magnesium and open up your little blood vessels.

Diabetics need more magnesium than others, because it is lost in the urine commonly in diabetics. Once you get an improvement with epsom salts, then you can take a magnesium supplement,
orally. The tests for PAD only check the larger blood vessels and not the small ones.
This is my magnesium thread:
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread1138.html
Don't use OXIDE as it is not absorbed...and is mostly a laxative.

R-lipoic acid stabilized is good too for diabetics... start at 100mg a day
Benfotiamine also at 300mg a day to start.

I'd ask the doctor to test for immune antibody complexes.
IgM or MGUS, and also for cryoglobulins (which thicken the blood when temperatures are cooler or cold). I'd stay away from very fatty meals, saturated and other. Elevated triglycerides will clog and thicken the blood too, which will impair circulation in the tiny blood vessels, as well.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote