View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 08:16 AM

Location: GulfCoastSouth .... April 2014 rudely displanted to the cold wet windy gloomy NW coast.
10 yr Member

Location: GulfCoastSouth .... April 2014 rudely displanted to the cold wet windy gloomy NW coast.
10 yr Member
Question How are you doing, candy? Please keep us posted when you feel up to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy1291969 View Post
I have had my head slammed into a wall in jan 08 and over the years i have noticed a lot of different effects starting with short term memory loss, now im experiencing moments of dizzyness, headaches, and loss of simple math functions, adding subtracting, multiplication, and i have always prided myself on being the human dictionary but not finding spelling words hard sometimes,

I am unsure if there is anything that might be the cause of it from residule effects of that concussion and thats mixing with my bipolar/manic depressive condition and stress as well but i am trying to get through college and algebra is just not working for me, im struggling BIG TIME!

can anyone tell me that im not imagining these symptoms? can there be post traumatic brain injury symptoms like this?
candy,

I hope that you have by now gotten an appointment to followup on PCS. Have you seen at least your primary care physician, to get an appropriate referral?

I hope that you will keep posted here with some hopefully good news on your followup, whenever you may feel up to it. Also know that there is a lot of support and encouragement on this forum, to help you to find your way through the maze, as it were. We've all needed that certainly!

Sincerely,
Theta
Theta Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote