View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 05:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Heating blanket!!

My heating blanket is my best friend. Its the best thing I have ever bought. I got a sunbeam one at Jcpennys. The blankets tend to break after around 6 months and Jcpennys take all returns without time limits. This is especially helpful when its cold outside because cold weather will make her nerves hurt more. Also try to tell her to limit or discontinue any use of caffeine or sugar. I was surprised to find out how many things have a lot of caffeine such as tea and how many things have a lot of sugar such as milk. I now drink almond milk as much as possible. I'm not really a huge fan of soy milk but that is great too. They also have twice as much calcium which is helpful to keep her bones strong because rsd can weaken them over time. Also adding a multi vitamin and b12 helps to stay healthy with this condition. I use gummy multi vitamins because its a refreshing break from all the pills. I also use melatonin to help sleep at night because when you are in pain all the time its really hard to sleep. Its a natural supplement that your brain makes to help you sleep. I hope this helps!
Keekans is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote