View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 07:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi,
Years ago my neuro told my family that I was having psuedoseizures when I was 12 yrs. old and they wanted me to see a psych. as time went on I had an e.e.g. and MRI, and the tests showed I had a scar on the right temporal lobe of my brain. Years later I had brain surgery done and had to have a lot of tests done before I had the surgery and it was then that they found I had damage on the right and left temporal lobe along with the frontal lobe that not a single test showed because the damage was to deep in the brain.
When I was in my early teens I had a lot of sz. and my Dr. told my family it was do to hormones changing and this could be what's going on with your son. If you haven't started get a calendar and write down what time your son has any sz. and with a discription of the sz. this will help the Dr. because the Dr.may be able to see a pattern in your childs sz. I know my Dr.found a pattern in my sz. I will always have them early in the morning or late afternoon and they will happen on certain days of the month or if there's a low pressure in the weather. I wish you and your son only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote