15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Tongue

As I feared.... I am afraid this is only the tip of the iceberg and
previously those damaged were not caught or revealed soon enough:

http://news.yahoo.com/fungal-meningi...--finance.html
Quote:
There were hints of looming trouble before the meningitis outbreak. The Boston Globe cited several employees who expressed concern about pressure to work fast and disregard of safety in the push to profit. At least one of the Ameridose employees, Ronnie Leger, made official complaints last year with the FDA and Occupational Safety and Health Administration and says he got fired for doing so, according to the Globe.

An FDA inspection in 2008 detected deficiencies at Ameridose, including shipping drugs prior to ensuring their sterility.
When elderly patients have strokes, die unexpectedly, etc they usually are not researched. I have to wonder how long this was actually going on at this compounding center. Most of the deaths so far involve elderly patients who developed strokes as a result of this infection.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (10-19-2012), Gracemary (10-22-2012)