View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 01:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

If I remember correctly, Annette Funicello's lifestyle is completely paid by the Disney Foundation per the request of Walt Disney. I believe I saw some sort of news item on television where she was at a commemoration in his or her honor and at the time, she was using a cane for balance.

I do not believe personal money for her husband was the motivation for filming an update on her physical status. I believe his and her motivation was altruistic in wanting CCSVI available and known for those afflicted with MS.

I am guessing he knows her better than you or me and had many private conversations about her progress and whether to show her current disability. Her close friend Nanette Fabray was also there to add to the backing of this documentary short.

For the statistical record, one has about a 66% chance of some improvement after the CCSVI procedure. DMD's offer only a 30% chance of trying to keep the progression of MS at bay. Over time, more expensive than the procedure and the big pharma drugs put your liver at risk.

And if it were me, I would want the world to see if I thought it would help. From my perspective, I did not see any humiliation. I saw love and devotion. And a body devastated by an ugly disease.

My vanity is all about people thinking I am a good person, a smart person. Beauty fades with age.

CCSVI was a chance to change my own journey which I traveled across the country to try back August 2012. And I am enjoying the benefit. Any improvement is a huge positive.

Simply stated, it worked.

I applaud her effort to bring the CCSVI Procedure to light. Again, her husband understands her and no doubt is following her wishes.

I personally do not deal well with being kept in the dark.
"Thanks for this!" says:
agate (11-03-2012), ANNagain (10-20-2012), barb02 (10-20-2012), carebear01 (10-23-2012), Desinie (10-22-2012), Kitty (10-19-2012), KittyLady (10-20-2012), SallyC (10-20-2012), Sparky10 (10-19-2012)