View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 08:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogga View Post
IHH - tall, blonde sort of scandinavian looking, sport/ exercise mad. Goes to church alot. Blueish eyes. probaly enjoyed tennis particularly. Loves reading and spending time with friends. Dedicated. Enjoys cooking.
Am I getting a good laugh! I love hearing what you have imagined me looking like! Anyone else? I would love to hear what anyone else has imagined me looking like.

Maybe I will add a picture to my profile so you can see me. (but first I'll wait for you to tell me what you think I look like)

This is such a cool thread!

I cannot guess Rosie, Amber, Ada, Allen, Mark and Artist... I have seen pics of them before.

I am going to try and tell you what I have imagined a few people on this board looking like... and some of the personality type...

Vicc- I have imagined him kind of tall, Russian looking, brown/ grey wavy hair along with a short beard- short, wears glasses and spends most of his time reading and doing research as well as writing up his own thoughts on RSD (know that last part is true. ).

Mike- very intelligent, short, with black short hair, definately wears glasses. Definately no facial hair. Very outgoing and talkative.

Roz- petite, short/ straight brown hair and green eyes. Very gentle and loving. Quiet personality. Has a small cozy cottage and she is a country gal.

Jo- curly blonde hair and freckles. She must have blue eyes, and she is soft spoken. About mid-age. She likes to keep things very neat and organized.

Liz- Dirty blonde- grey hair, definately long. I think she wears glasses (but not all of the time), and she is regular height. Older? I think she must be intelligent and speaks another language.

Diamond Lil- long curly brown hair, gentle blue eyes, business type woman, who loves cross-word puzzles and the like.

Shelley- Has a slight boston accent, is short with long blonde curly hair, and has dimples in her cheeks. Definately likes going to the beach, and doing things outdoors. Likes to dress up.

That is all, for now at least. Fun!

P.S. Froggsy- you got some of the description you made of me right... -big grin-

Last edited by InHisHands; 04-27-2007 at 03:42 PM.
InHisHands is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote