View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 01:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the replies.
I read the Magnesium thread, and although it was detailed . . . it did not say which pill to buy ?? (brand, milligrams, and link)
Or if not in a pill, which foods to eat to get it ?

I have read so many various meds and chemicals. It seems to me that you can find 1000 different people that all swear by 1000 different meds or vitamins / minerals. Magnesium I have not seen much on but I do not debate that it could be effective. R-ALA does seem to be a common theme as far as neuropathy goes.

I want to try various things to find something to help me. But then again, there are so many being touted on the many forums that I find myself becoming bewildered with all the advice. Also - every time someone says "THIS works !! " then later I find someone that says "No that does not work - try THIS instead !!". It is hard to know.

Let me ask about the Epsom salts. I am not understanding how the Epsom Salts help and how does that differ from a hot soak with just plain water ? I do know they are good for infections (just like sea water is) but as far as pain I am not following that part. Does the salt soak in and do something ? Or does it just help the skin ?

Thanks
kevin99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote