View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 09:33 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Frogga,

I loved that description of me. I have always wanted a fireplace and could never learn how to knit. I tired one time and I turned a potholder into a teacup. Reading, I can't sat still to. I must admit though, I am trying harder to get into it. When I was in High School, I hated to read so I would read parts of a book and don't know how I did it but I would ace the book report everytime. I must have just read the most important parts. LOL I do love books though. I have a collection of Antique, medical and old favorites such as Little Women and Gone with the Wind.

Pictures don't tell the personality of a person, that's for sure. I have to get to know someone awhile to know their personality but once I know them, I can tell what the next dramatic thing they will do in their life. Susan gets mad at me for that one.

Could someone else help Frogga out on me? LOL

Jo, I picture her as being kind of short, just a little overweight, very nice, tries to stay our of fights, very smart or she wouldn't be a moderator and most likely a fighter for what she believes in.

Frogga, I can definetly tell you are a fighter, you don't give up on what you believe in, I know that from the fight for the van. You worry about things that you shouldn't. I do that on some things but have gotten better at it. You are very helpful, because you try to help out the caregivers that try to help you. You're very smart and I can see you getting a lot farther with your health then you can even imagine. You have the mental strengh to do it. I saw your picture so I see what you look like.

Vicc, I can see you as a tall, maybe a little overweight gray haired man, that wants to learn everything he can in life and help others to learn. You probably have brown eyes and a good smile but like me have trouble smiling due to the hard life you are going through. I hate my smile so I try not to.

Ok, my Grandson needs me down at his school, got to go.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote