View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 10:22 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleigh View Post
Thanks for posting this topic! I have just been a very interested observer on this site so far but I had to comment on this one!

I suffer leg pain at night. It's so frustrating. Mainly the lower leg and usually when I've done a little bit of walking. I'm lucky unless I'm really fatigued I can walk about 1/2 hour without problems. My symptoms are upper body, mouth and eyes. But my problem is that while I can walk ok without problem I seem to pay for it at night. Why??!! I try and walk as its good for me mentally, keeps my weight stable and as I'm on Prednisolone other nasties away. I used to love long, long walks and accept that maybe I won't be able to do that again but I so want to walk at least 30 mins a day.

Do you take mestinon? They increased for me so I got more energy to walk and do things, but BUT @ night I pay with the pain. I told my doctor that not even a shot of toradol has worked, so I tried flexeril (which is strong and you can buy it here without prescription in Puerto Rico) now my doctor prescribed to me but I can't take it in weekdays cause I take my son to school and it's hard to drive all drowsy. I am using neurontin @ night even that some people with MG say that it's a blocker.
PRgirl53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote