View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 04:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thankyou MalindaK for your reply
And thankyou too Ginnie for yours

I'm waiting on my pre-op appointment to discuss all of my concerns and as they hope to operate before Christmas, that could be anytime.

At my last appointment in August (my MRI was in July) they estimated a 70% success rate & if fusion was done, I'd lose 10% neck movement.

The borderline compression's at the front & the actual compression is at the back.

I've recently started having goosebump sensations without the goosebumps down my "good" right leg, my affected left arm & up the left side of my face.

I already use a long handled brush & shovel and since the replies I've had on here from Leesa, my poor exhausted DH has hoovered up! He's spent today renovating our bathroom and there's a huge amount of work to be done.

Why have I started to tire so easily these last few weeks & early in the afternoon? We underwent a lot of stress whilst my mum was in hospital & we had my dad, who is mobile with minimal assistance, stay with us. They've both been home 2 weeks, so I should be recovered from that now.

thanks,
Tenderfoot x
Tenderfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (10-20-2012)