View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 10:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi,
thank you for your answers yet. I have to say i would be very careful playing basketball. If would recognize that my symptoms are getting worse I would stop immediately! I'll know its a contact sport and I could get another concussion. I would be send home then either. But its so freaking depressing! I'm not here to spend my exchange year at home. I know that I'm slowly getting depressive here if I couldn't do anything or couldn't do any sports. My host family isn't there for me, they actually don't really care how I'm feeling and I swear it was the most horrible month in my life. I can't anymore without knowing when this fog will end. I mean it could last for year or more. I want to life again! And then there is the other voice telling me I'm doing a big mistake and I'll destroy my life! I don't know what to do. I wish my parents and friends would be here and would forbid me playing basketball so I couldn't be in any danger. But no I'm stupid and really want to play basketball. Sport is making my exchange so much better. But yeah thanks for the answers!
Lui is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote