Thread: c5 c6 problems
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 01:04 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1956 View Post
it was a gradual thing for me over the years.i found it was hard to bend and flex my fingers constantly.people at my job would joke about it.especially if i had to talk the the "deaf",if you cant bend your fingers rapidly then you cant communicate.it was arthritis,but i didnt know.then it started moving thru out my neck and shoulder,arms and fingers.i work construction @lockheed for 30yrs,i slipped and fell forward twice with 5minutes time doing the same task @ work.my left arm and hand went numb.they later found from xrays and mri that i had all this damage.my doctor didnt believe me,but the fed judge did(go figure).so its been about 4yrs now with this cronic pain.all i get now is "gabapetin"its for pain(or something like that)
That's a bummer. Gabapentin doesn't work for everyone. There are other alternatives such as lyrica. Everyone is different and a medication that works for one person may not work as well for another with the same condition. Best wishes to you and I hope you find something that helps lessen your pain.
don1956 (10-21-2012)