View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 10:32 AM
artist

artist

Isn't it! Mark and his brilliant ideas again!

So..my turn, my turn.... I've seen actual pix of quite a few people, these are the ones I haven't. (Hey, you should try to find a pic of Curious, she's a real glamour-puss (really!).

Jose - I may have seen a pic of you, not sure - if I've got you right, then I have! You're very pretty, brown eyes, with long dark gypsy-style hair and a good figure. Guessing medium height.

IHH - You're tall, and dark too. Maybe long straight hair, and a creamy skin, brown eyes and lean figure.

Roz - for me you're definitely fair, or dark blonde, long hair and you like the colour pink. Tallish, blue eyes, quite slim, very soft skin, fine face bones.

Jo - red-blonde hair, short and curly. Not very tall, comfortable figure, blue/grey eyes, light skin.

Vic - Well, I know you weigh nothing, so very thin, height hard to guess cause you're always on the recliner, but tallish. Pony tail, we know. Bearded? Yes, probably. Specs? Definitely. Brown eyes. Wolfish smile. Ooops, have I just described Willie Nelson?

Mike - Medium height, quite dark, short hair, blue eyes, quite compact frame. Perhaps gold or steel-rimmed specs. Neat features.

Lil - Tall, rather good-looking, dark medium-length hair, green eyes, wears specs.

Sandra - brown eyes, mid-brown medium shoulder-length hair, wears Indian-style loose clothes, comfortable figure, quite tall.

Are the people we haven't seen a photo of going to provide one for us at the end? I really hope so!

all the best
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote